Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this while surfing the net a few years ago. I found it on jewish-food.org. This is a typical Sephardic dish for Pesach. These are very tasty and are good all year round.
- 2 small heads cauliflower
- 1 -2 cup matzo meal
- chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 -4 beaten eggs
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- oil (for frying)
- Cook the cauliflower until soft in salted water.
- Drain and mash in a food processor.
- Add the eggs and the matzoh meal, salt, pepper, onion powder and parsley leaves.
- Form oval patties with wet hands and cook on both sides until brown.