Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
It tastes great and is so easy to fix.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Frito corn chips
- 1 large onion, chopped (I used a little less.)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans, heated
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Put 1 1/2 cups corn chips in a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Top with chopped onions and half of shredded cheese.
- Pour heated chili on top.
- Top with remaining corn chips.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350°F for almost 25 minutes.
This was very easy to make. I added some extra jalapeno peppers to the chili and served this dish with sour cream and chopped avocado's.