Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS UNTIL I CAN BE SURE THE INGREDIENTS ARE CORRECT. I have had this recipe for so long and have not made it recently. I can no longer remember if the oil is for frying OR to be added when mixing your batter. I will update this as soon as I get a chance to make them. Thanks !
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup oil, please read description above
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup flour
- 20 large strawberries, stems removed
- powdered sugar, for topping
- Mix batter ingredients together.
- Lightly dust strawberries with a little extra flour.
- Dip into batter and fry for approximately 4 minutes or until coating is crisp.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.