Recipe by Miss Tinkerbell
I came up with this recipe tonight when I was cleaning out my fridge and realized I had leftover corn, cooked rice, and 1lb of ground beef that needed to be cooked soon! Even my young boys enjoy this concoction, and I hope you will too. The cooking time is just an estimate, I wasn't keeping an eye on the clock.
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 slices bacon, cut up
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- corn (half a can)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 Fry bacon until crisp.
- 2 Meanwhile, cook ground beef in separate pan until cooked thoroughly; drain.
- 3 Add corn to bacon pan and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- 4 Add egg to bacon pan and scramble until egg forms small flakes.
- 5 Stir in rice and garlic to bacon pan, continue to stir fry until heated through.
- 6 Gently separate grains of rice with fork so mixture is fluffy.
- 7 Add soy sauce and beef, stir until mixture is well blended.