Recipe by ~Bekah~
I just made this for dinner, and thought it was pretty darn good. It's hard to make a side-dish when you are eating alone. And this one is fast and easy.
Top Review by montgomerycrew
These were amazing! Used 6 med potatoes and doubled the rest of ingredients. Didnt have onion powder or bacon but added a little bit of my chopped onion. They were perfect. Even got my picky 2 year old to eat a few. Will def make these a regular side dish!
- 2 small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon bacon bits
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese (I used a italian mix)
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean potatoes and cook them in the microwave until soft (about three minutes).
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan.
- When the potatoes are done, slice them in half and then cube them.
- Put the potato cubes into the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with the season salt, onion and garlic powders.
- Fry until lightly brown and crispy on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the bacon bits on top and cover with cheese.
- Remove from heat, cover the pan and let it sit until the cheese is melted.