MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cheez-it + Hamburger = pretty darn good
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup of crushed cheez it cracker
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce Lipton French Onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients except beef into large mixing bowl.
- mix them throughly (I use my hands).
- add beef to mixture in bowl.
- mix Thoroughly.
- Patty out as many patties as you can (I usually get 4).
- Heat pan or cast iron skillet, with preferred oil or butter (or both).
- cook until done to your preference.
- You can scale this recipe up or down as needed and add more spices and things you would like.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION