Recipe by grapefruit
got this recipe from the Dalda cookbook - it's great if you want to have something quick, light and flavorful.
- 1 kg tomatoes, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 -7 curry leaves (optional)
- 8 green chilies, whole
- fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 eggs
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oil.
- fry garlic till golden brown.
- add green chillies and curry leaves. fry 1 minute.
- add tomatoes and salt and cook till it resembles a paste.
- break eggs carefully into the paste, making sure the yolks are not damaged.
- cook on low heat till eggs are cooked.
- garnish with fresh coriander.
- serve with plain rice or naan bread.