Got this off of tv a long time ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup melted semisweet chocolate
- 12 large wonton wrappers
- 3 bananas, cut into 12 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- oil, for fying
- 1Preheat oil in fryer.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate over each wonton, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- 3Place banan on bottom edge of each wonton.
- 4Lightly wet the edges with butter.
- 5Fold in the ends toward the center about 1/4 inch.
- 6Then, beginning at the bottom, roll up the wonton securely, pressing to close.
- 7Fry until bananas are golden, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly for overall browning.
- 8Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 9Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 10To serve: place a scoop of the ice cream in the center of each bowl.
- 11Lay 2 wontons next to each scoop and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chocolate Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 660.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 12.5 g