Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got this off of tv a long time ago.
- 3⁄4 cup melted semisweet chocolate
- 12 large wonton wrappers
- 3 bananas, cut into 12 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- oil, for fying
- vanilla ice cream
- powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate syrup, warm
- Preheat oil in fryer.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate over each wonton, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Place banan on bottom edge of each wonton.
- Lightly wet the edges with butter.
- Fold in the ends toward the center about 1/4 inch.
- Then, beginning at the bottom, roll up the wonton securely, pressing to close.
- Fry until bananas are golden, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly for overall browning.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- To serve: place a scoop of the ice cream in the center of each bowl.
- Lay 2 wontons next to each scoop and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.