Got this off of tv a long time ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup melted semisweet chocolate
- 12 large wonton wrappers
- 3 bananas, cut into 12 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- oil, for fying
- 1Preheat oil in fryer.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate over each wonton, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- 3Place banan on bottom edge of each wonton.
- 4Lightly wet the edges with butter.
- 5Fold in the ends toward the center about 1/4 inch.
- 6Then, beginning at the bottom, roll up the wonton securely, pressing to close.
- 7Fry until bananas are golden, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly for overall browning.
- 8Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 9Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 10To serve: place a scoop of the ice cream in the center of each bowl.
- 11Lay 2 wontons next to each scoop and drizzle with the chocolate sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Chocolate Bananas
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 621.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 660.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 32.7 g
- Protein 12.5 g