- 500 g flank of beef, sliced
- 1 head broccoli or 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon ground red chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted brown pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground garlic
Marinade for beef
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon wine
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 3 tbs oil in hot pan. Once it gets hot, add in the chili and garlic. Stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add beef now and peppercorn and then broccoli or asparagus and 1 tbsp soya sauce.
- Stir around a bit and add 2 tbsp of water and fry a bit more.
- Switch off heat and serve.