Fried Beef and Bean Burritos
photo by Kelley52
- Ready In:
- 3 cups left over taco meat
- 1 cup pizza cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans in chili sauce
- 10 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas. Place a heaping 1/4 cup of fill in the center of each tortilla and fold up tortilla burrito style. Place a toothpick into the last fold to secure the filling.
- Pre-heat 3 inches of canola oil in a dutch oven to 350 degrees. Fry burritos in batch of 3-4 until golden brown (about 3 min.)and drain on a paper towel lined sheet pan. To serve immediatly, wrap each burrito in alum. foil and bake at 400 degrees about 10-12 minute To store, once burritos have cooled, place the sheet pan they are on in the deep freeze. A few hours later pile the burritos into a zip lock bag.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cooking, gardening & just being outside with our dog Gracie.</p>