I fry up 10 of these at a time, then flash freeze them and then put them away in a zip lock bag for a quick meal any time I need one. I like to melt a little butter and add lots of hot sauce to dip them in.
- 3 cups left over taco meat
- 1 cup pizza cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans in chili sauce
- 10 burrito-size flour tortillas
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas. Place a heaping 1/4 cup of fill in the center of each tortilla and fold up tortilla burrito style. Place a toothpick into the last fold to secure the filling.
- Pre-heat 3 inches of canola oil in a dutch oven to 350 degrees. Fry burritos in batch of 3-4 until golden brown (about 3 min.)and drain on a paper towel lined sheet pan. To serve immediatly, wrap each burrito in alum. foil and bake at 400 degrees about 10-12 minute To store, once burritos have cooled, place the sheet pan they are on in the deep freeze. A few hours later pile the burritos into a zip lock bag.