Fricassée De Poulet à L’alsacienne
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a flame-proof casserole dish.
- Add the bacon and the onions.
- Add the peeled and minced garlic, the mushrooms and then the chicken.
- Add the wine and the herbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Several minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the flour mixed with the olive oil to the liquid in the casserole and mix in, turning the chicken pieces to coat well with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the chicken with chopped parsley before serving.