1/5 Photos of Fresh Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
2 hrs 10 mins
2 hrs 5 mins
This is my adopted recipe, I haven't made it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To cook pasta sauce, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large iron skillet or heavy saucepan.
- 2Add onion, basil, garlic and salt.
- 3Saute until onion is tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- 4Add tomato, parsley and sugar; heat to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for about 2 hours, stirring often or until sauce has thickened.
- 5Remove parsley.
- 6Serve over cooked spaghetti or other Italian pasta and top with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 405.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g