Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I made this up to use up some fresh tomatoes and other ingredients we had on hand.
- 9 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 (24 ounce) carton 1% fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 large ripe tomatoes, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese, soup, and milk.
- In another bowl, combine the mozzerella, parmesan, basil, and oregano.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, layer 1/3 of the lasagne noodles, 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture, 1/3 of the tomatoes, and 1/3 of the grated cheese mixture.
- Repeat with another 1/3 of the noodles, the rest of the cottage cheese mixture, 1/3 of the tomato slices, and 1/3 of the grated cheeses.
- Top with the remaining noodles, the remaining tomato slices, and the remaining grated cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.