1/1 Photo of Fresh Tomato and Feta Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is light but has bite! Perfect as a side for grilled meats at dinner time, or with a sandwich at lunch. This recipe was inspired by my love for fresh tomatoes and feta cheese and only took a few tries to get the perfect balance of substance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Rotini noodles until soft. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool the noodles.
- 2Add noodles, chopped onion, and red wine vinegar to a medium sized bowl. Toss well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate approximately 15 minutes. This allows the noodles to absorb the vinegar and lets the flavors infuse while cooling.
- 3Add the oil to the cooled noodles and toss gently.
- 4Just before serving, add tomato pieces and feta cheese crumbles. Toss well. Sprinkle on more red wine vinegar if the salad is too dry, but be careful, you don't want to use too much and make the salad runny!
- 5Serve with a slotted spoon. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato and Feta Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 319.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 9.8 g