Recipe by imercel
This is a fresh salsa that only takes 15 minutes to make. All of the ingredients can be adjusted to taste. One of the key factors is the lime juice.
- 1 lb tomatillo
- 1 -3 jalapeno
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Husk and wash tomatillos.
- Chop the tomatillos into very course chunks. Set aside.
- Depending on how hot you like your salsa, either remove the seeds and veins from the jalapenos or leave them intact.
- Chop the jalapeno into small chunks and put into blender or food processor.
- Peel the garlic, put into blender.
- Take the cilantro, remove the leaves from the stems and put into blender (no need to chop).
- Put lime juice, salt, sugar and olive oil into the blender.
- Last, put the tomatillos into blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve chilled. Be sure to experiment with different amounts of jalapeno, lime juice, salt, etc.