Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Love strawberries in the summer. Wonderful cake.
- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestrawberry flavored gelatin powder
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees
- Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder, and top with mini marshmallows.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 40 to 50 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
- Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides, and turn the cake out onto a serving tray.
- Store cake in the refrigerator.