Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
The tart shells are made with an inverted muffin pan. Pie crust rounds are draped over the inverted cups and baked. Then, just fill and enjoy!
- 1 pillsbury refrigerated pie crust (from 15 oz. box)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry glaze
- 6 tablespoons chocolate fudge topping, heated
- 1⁄3 cup frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Heat oven to 450°F Remove pie crust from pouch; place flat on work surface. Sprinkle sugar over crust; press in lightly. Cut 6 rounds from crust with 4-inch round cutter or trace 6 rounds with top of large plastic glass and cut out with sharp knife (piece scraps slightly for 6th round).
- Spray back of muffin pan with cooking spray. Fit rounds, sugared side up, alternately over backs of muffin cups. Pinch 5 equally spaced pleats around side of each cup. Prick each pastry generously with fork.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Carefully remove from muffin cups. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, gently mix strawberries and glaze. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, spoon 1 tablespoon fudge topping into each shell. Spoon about 1/3 cup berry mixture into each shell. Garnish each with whipped topping.
What a great idea...I am going to try these for Easter dinner. I think they would look fabulous