Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my Mom's collection. I didn't time the cook time or prep time so times are estimates.The times do not include chilling time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 envelope Dream Whip
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 9 in.baked pastry shell
- Cook pudding, jello, water, and lemon juice over medium heat until it boils.
- Chill mixture until thick.
- Mix Dream Whip pkg with milk and vanilla.
- Fold Dream Whip into Chilled mixture.
- Stir in Strawberries.
- Pour into pie shell and chill until set.
- Garnish with more strawberries and whipped cream.
This was so light and refreshing and very easy to make. Your directions were easy to follow. I had some sliced almonds on hand so I garnished the pie with them. Thanks for a great recipe. :-)