- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed (might need 2)
- 1 small fresh pineapple
- 1 red apple, sliced
- 3 green onions, with tops sliced
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Shake oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and brown sugar in tightly covered jar.
- Cut off top of pineapple; cut pineapple into fourths.
- Cut fruit from rind, remove core and "eyes".
- Slice each fourth lengthwise and then crosswise into chunks.
- Toss pineapple chunks, apple and green onions with dressing.
- Place romaine in bowl, mound fruit in center.