This peach sauce is wonderful to use over ice cream or pound cake when fresh peaches are in season. The orange liqueur and brandy really bring out the delicious peach flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the 3 peeled and pitted peaches in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- 2Pour puree into a medium saucepan. Stir in sugar, orange juice, and jam; bring just to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in 1 cup peach slices, Triple Sec, and brandy.
- 4Serve warm over ice cream or pound cake.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (746 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: