Recipe by Redsie
Weight Watchers recipe.
Top Review by teresas
This just didn't work for us. The nutmeg overpowered the dish. It taste too much like ricotta and nutmeg. Plus it was cold when eating. I did like the texture of the dish. Served it with a nice Parmesan cheese on top. Thanks for letting me try your recipe.
- 15 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty ricotta into blender or food processor, using the steel blade. Add salt.
- Process until all graininess disappears and ricotta has the texture of thick whipped cream.
- Flavor the mixture with lemon peel and nutmeg.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Drain the hot cooked pasta, then immediately return it to the saucepan it was cooked in.
- Add the whipped ricotta. Toss until pasta is well coated with the sauce.
- Can garnish with parmesan, fresh parsley or a few thin slices of pitted black olives.