Recipe by MizzNezz
Pasta and shrimp in a creamy dressing. We make a meal of this with french bread and a nice white wine. A nice addition is drained and rinsed black beans.
Top Review by Laylagirl
I am crazy for fresh shrimp salad. This one was delicious. I really liked the chopped up avocado and the fresh basil. The flavors all went together well. Made a nice lunch for my daughters and me. Thanks Inez.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion (white and green)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 lb medium pasta shell (cook al dente)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3⁄4 lb cooked cleaned shrimp (I use medium size)
- 1 cup avocado (small dice)