1/3 Photos of Fresh Lemon and Cream Cheese Trifle
4 hrs 30 mins
My whole family enjoys the taste of lemon, and I was looking for a cool refreshing dessert for a family dinner after my son's baseball tourney. I couldn't find what I wanted, so I took some from here, some from there, and this is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine cream cheese, pudding mixes, milk, lemon peel and lemon juice; process until smooth.
- 2Gently fold in whipped topping until well blended.
- 3Arrange 1/3 of angel food loaf in bottom of trifle dish.
- 4Spoon 1/3 of pudding mixture evenly over angel food.
- 5Repeat, forming 2 additional layers.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 7If desired, serve garnished with thin lemon twists and fresh mint leaves.
- 8Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Lemon and Cream Cheese Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 523.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g