- 2 small garlic cloves, pressed
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml vidalia onion, grated (or red onion)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml coarse black pepper
- 1.23-2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 28.39 ml red wine vinegar
- 28.39 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml sunflower oil or 118.29 ml canola oil
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, finely chopped
- 9.85 ml fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml celery seed
- 4.92 ml parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk garlic, sugar, mustard, grated onion, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, vinegars, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together oils; add to vinegar mixture in a slow, steady stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Whisk in herbs, celery seeds, and Parmesan cheese.
- season with extra salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week. Enjoy!