1/2 Photos of Fresh Italian Herb Dressing
I started with a recipe from Martha Stewart Living magazine, then added more herbs, vidalia onion, and Parmesan cheese. This is wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small garlic cloves, pressed
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml vidalia onion, grated (or red onion)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml coarse black pepper
- 1.23-2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 28.39 ml red wine vinegar
- 28.39 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml sunflower oil or 118.29 ml canola oil
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, finely chopped
- 9.85 ml fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml celery seed
- 4.92 ml parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Whisk garlic, sugar, mustard, grated onion, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, vinegars, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- 2Whisk together oils; add to vinegar mixture in a slow, steady stream, whisking until emulsified.
- 3Whisk in herbs, celery seeds, and Parmesan cheese.
- 4season with extra salt and pepper.
- 5Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Italian Herb Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.5
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 97.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: