- 2 small garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon vidalia onion, grated (or red onion)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄8 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh marjoram, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk garlic, sugar, mustard, grated onion, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, vinegars, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together oils; add to vinegar mixture in a slow, steady stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Whisk in herbs, celery seeds, and Parmesan cheese.
- season with extra salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 1 week. Enjoy!