Recipe by Neta
From Real Simple magazine, June 2006. Cook time is actually "chill in refrigerator" time.
Top Review by shimmerchk
Delicious! I served this over marinated, grilled pork tenderloin & it was the perfect combination. I used a mix of sherry vinegar and cider vinegar and added 2 extra garlic cloves plus a shallot. I'm sure I used a bit more Italian parsley as well. This recipe is very forgiving and you can use less or more of any of the ingredients to suit your tastes. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt