Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Real Simple magazine, June 2006. Cook time is actually "chill in refrigerator" time.
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Bring to room temperature and spoon over grilled meat, chicken, seafood or vegetables.
Delicious! I served this over marinated, grilled pork tenderloin & it was the perfect combination. I used a mix of sherry vinegar and cider vinegar and added 2 extra garlic cloves plus a shallot. I'm sure I used a bit more Italian parsley as well. This recipe is very forgiving and you can use less or more of any of the ingredients to suit your tastes. Thanks for sharing!