Cooking Light Seven-Layer Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From June 2006 Cooking Light magazine. This salad is even better made up to a day ahead of time; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 (15 ounce) can rinsed and drained kidney beans
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup julienne-cut carrot
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup pre-shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Layer lettuce, kidney beans, tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots in a large bowl.
- Combine the sour cream and ranch dressing and spread mixture over the top of the carrots.
- Top with the pre-shredded cheese, cover and chill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION