Recipe by Chef Kate
From the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, this dish lets you taste the herbs as the heat from the potatoes warm their aromatic oils. Be sure to add the herbs to the potatoes when they are really hot. This 'combo' of herbs is wonderful -- but so are others so feel free to play.
- 1⁄2 lb baby Red Bliss potatoes, halved
- salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes in a pot of salted water to cover; bring to a boil and cook 12 to 15 minutes until tender.
- While the potatoes cook, chop the herbs and place in a bowl with butter, salt and pepper.
- Drain potatoes; add to and toss with the herb mixture.
- Serve immediately.