Recipe by MsPia
This salad is very fast and delicious.
Top Review by Lorraine of AZ
Actuallly, I made this with leftover baked salmon but still thought it was delicious. This salad is so different from the usual salmon salad. It is very refreshing and should be wonderful in the summer especially. Thanks for a recipe I will be making again!
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup small diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the grill with hot coals.
- Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook the fillets on the grill for 5 minutes on each side. let them cool. When the fillets are cold, remove any skin that hasn't come off during grilling. Break the fillets into very large flakes and put them in a bowl.
- Add the celery, red onions, dill, capers, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix well and serve cold or at room temperature.