1/1 Photo of Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Cream
8 hrs 10 mins
Very good as a dessert of for breakfast, with a slice of raisen bread toast or a muffin. Pleasantly tart. (cook time is chill time)from Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups peeled sliced bananas, about 2 medium
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided (I use splenda)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest, divided
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace
- 1Combine banana and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a medium bowl, toss gently.
- 2Add pineapple, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1/2 teaspoon lime rind, toss gently.
- 3Cut kiwifruit slices in half, add to banana mixture, toss gently.
- 4Cover and chill up to 8 hours.
- 5Combine mayonnaise and sour cream, add the remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of lemon rind, and mace, stirring well.
- 6To serve, spoon 1/2 cup fruit mixture into each of 8 individual serving bowls, top with 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Salad With Lime Cream
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: