Cook1 hr 15 mins
Simple, cooling salad with multi fruits that you can vary as desired to what you have on hand. Cook time includes cooling time.
- In medium saucepan, combine water, sugar, eggs, salt, cornstarch and lemon.
- Whisk until well blended.
- Cook over medium heat until it starts to boil and thicken.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate to cool.
- While sauce is cooling, peel oranges and section them.
- Slice bananas.
- Core and chop apples into chunks.
- Cut berries into quarters.
- Combine all fruits in serving bowl.
- When sauce is cool, pour over fruits and toss gently to coat each piece.
- Refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Before serving I garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg and mint leaves.