I made this a while ago and it was good. so i decided to put it on here.
Make and share this Fresh Fruit Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out cookie dough large enough to cover a round pizza pan.
- Bake 8 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cool completely.
- Mix together cream cheese and extract.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough crust.
- Arrange fruit in circles (like a bulls eye pattern).
- Slightly warm marmalade and brush over fruit.
- Serve immediately.
This was soooo good. We made it for our BBQ and everyone loved it. I used strawberries, pineapple, bananas, and cherries.