Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this a while ago and it was good. so i decided to put it on here.
Make and share this Fresh Fruit Pizza recipe from Food.com.
fresh fruit pizza
- 1 (17 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon extract (almond, lemon, orange)
- 3 cups fruit (fresh bananas, pineapple chunks, maraschino cherries, fresh oranges cut into rounds and peeled, blue)
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out cookie dough large enough to cover a round pizza pan.
- Bake 8 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Cool completely.
- Mix together cream cheese and extract.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled cookie dough crust.
- Arrange fruit in circles (like a bulls eye pattern).
- Slightly warm marmalade and brush over fruit.
- Serve immediately.
This was soooo good. We made it for our BBQ and everyone loved it. I used strawberries, pineapple, bananas, and cherries.