Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A fun and refreshing summer dessert. Enjoy!
- 16 1⁄2 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, halved, and sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, halved and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- Grease a pizza pan or pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Press cookie dough evenly on bottom of pan to form a crust.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes on 350 degrees until golden brown. Allow to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Stir jelly until smooth. Brush jelly over fruit. Keep refrigerated until served.
- To serve, cut into wedges.
This was great; a refreshing change of pace. I forgot the vanilla, but didn't notice. This is impressive and perfect for a cook-out or potluck! I'll make it again, for sure. Thanks for sharing, KPD. Made for Bargain Basement.