A fun and refreshing summer dessert. Enjoy!
Make and share this Fresh Fruit Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a pizza pan or pie pan with nonstick cooking spray. Press cookie dough evenly on bottom of pan to form a crust.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes on 350 degrees until golden brown. Allow to cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Stir jelly until smooth. Brush jelly over fruit. Keep refrigerated until served.
- To serve, cut into wedges.