Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from a little Better Homes & Gardens recipe book that came with one of my magazines. Yummy dip!
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups fresh fruit (pineapple chunks, strawberries, apple slices, peach slices, raspberries, blueberries, orange slices,)
- In a small bowl stir together the yogurt, applesauce, and cinnamon.
- To serve, spear fruit with decorative picks and dip into yogurt mixture.
This was fantastic! I used a low carb yogurt & cut the recipe into half-but still used the 1/8 tsp cinn. I cut up a banana & had it as a single serving snack. Yum! Will make again for sure :-)
Thank you for posting this recipe. I love fruit and this dip is so good. I make it for lunch now all the time because I work in a office so now I do not feel so guilty when I am reaching for my 3 p.m. snack. Thanks again.