- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large skillet, add onions and saute over medium high heat until onions begin to brown.
- Add broth and tomatoes and simmer 3 minutes.
- Add corn, salt and pepper, cover and simmer 4 minutes.
- Pour sauce over hot noodles and sprinkle with parsley.