Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A perfect recipe for the upcoming season!!
Make and share this Fresh Apple Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 9-inch loaf pan.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the dry ingredients, then add the apple and pecans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out on a rack.
- Cool before slicing.
This is a yummy dense bread. I left out the pecans but followed everything else. I also used the struesal toppping from Muffin Toppings This is even better with flavored cream cheese spread on top ! Thanks Eat it up for posting here !