Fresh Mango Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar, can substitute 1/4 cup for dark brown sugar (better crust)
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 cups mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs with oil and add to flour mixture.
- Add mangos, lemon juice and raisins.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased 8x4 loaf pans.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
Join The Conversation