Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
a garden fresh salsa that is absolutely delicious
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 crushed and chopped garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion
- 1⁄3 cup sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients into food processor, pulse the processor enough to have a salsa texture. don't over pulse the processor, leave some chunks of veggies.
- serve cold, keep in refrigerator.