Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
The original recipe from the "favorite name brand recipe" website.
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen cut green beans
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄3 cups french's French fried onion rings
- Mix all ingredients except 2/3 c onion rings.
- Pour into buttered casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining onion rings and bake 5 minutes more or til onions are golden brown.
- I'm going to try it with low fat cm of mush soup. I'll let you know how it turns out.
- PS - The french fried onions are in the canned vegetable aisle!
This is excellent!! I love this recipe and make it often. I add garlic powder and Tony Sacheries to give it a little flavor.
This casserole is always the BEST! Thanks for posting! Gina :)
Thanks for posting this to the Zaar. Made my shopping list easier!