- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups minced shallots or 1 1⁄2 cups sweet onions
- 3 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add Shallots and Garlic; saute until tender, about three or four minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool.
- Add other ingredients.
- To use, apply to meat; let sit at least 30 minutes to let flavor penetrate.
- When using rubs, I sometimes cut small slits in the meat to help it go farther inches.