Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is great with Chicken or any firm white fish.
Make and share this French Twist Paste recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add Shallots and Garlic; saute until tender, about three or four minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool.
- Add other ingredients.
- To use, apply to meat; let sit at least 30 minutes to let flavor penetrate.
- When using rubs, I sometimes cut small slits in the meat to help it go farther inches.