I just came up with this recipe as my husband and son were hungry for a new breakfast.
Make and share this French Toast With Fresh Strawberry Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk together the eggs, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Heat a small amount of butter in a frying pan.
- Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture and fry on each side for about 2 minutes or until the egg is fully cooked.
- In the meantime, place brown sugar, then syrup into a small frying pan or sauce pan and heat on low heat. Add the strawberries and just cook enough to warm the strawberries.
- Serve the french toast with strawberry syrup on top.