Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package Equal sugar substitute
- 4 slices low-calorie bread
- Pam cooking spray
- Spray griddle/or pan with pam.
- Mix All ingredients except bread.
- Beat with wire whisk so that sugar is incorporated into mixture.
- Dip bread into mixture and then brown on both sides.
- Serve with sugar free maple syrup or topping of choice.
The french toast didn't come out too crisp and was quite soggy and sort of stuck to the pan inspite of the oil spray.I may try it next time using egg substitute.
I love this recipe, it's yummy, easy to make and more important is that it's fat free!!