Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
For crunch, you could sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Make and share this French Style Green Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- In saucepan drop beans in boiling water, cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, keep warm.
- Mix butter, rosemary, and basil.
- Toss with beans.
Loved the herb additions with these beans. Had to use canned, but still wonderful. Made for French Food and Foto Fun.
I made this last night, and we loved it. I didn't have the fresh beans, so I used canned Italian Style beans instead, and it proved an excellent substitute. Will definitly be making it again. Simple, easy, and very, very tasty. Thank you!