1/3 Photos of French Onion Soup
A classic French appetizer for the cold nights!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the onions in rings. Heat th butter in pot and add the onion rings. Stir well until softened.
- 2Add the stock and the spices.Boil in low heat for 15 minutes.Then add the wine and boil for 10 minutes more.
- 3Serve in oneproof dishes and add the croutons and parmesan cheese.
- 4Grill for 10 minutes and serve at once!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Onion Soup
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.4
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 1147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 24.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: