- 500 g onions
- 6 cups veal stock
- 2 cups white wine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups croutons
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the onions in rings. Heat th butter in pot and add the onion rings. Stir well until softened.
- Add the stock and the spices.Boil in low heat for 15 minutes.Then add the wine and boil for 10 minutes more.
- Serve in oneproof dishes and add the croutons and parmesan cheese.
- Grill for 10 minutes and serve at once!