Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From La Vie de Chambord Liqueur.
- 85.04 g vodka
- 63.78 g Chambord raspberry liquor
- 42.52 g Godiva white chocolate liqueur or 42.52 g white Creme de Cacao
- 42.52 g heavy cream
- 1 Hershey chocolate kisses or 1 raspberries
- Shake ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a Hershey's Kiss or a raspberry.
I liked it, I just didn't love it. I would possibly have it again, but there are others I would try first. Dont know why, loved the individual flavors separately, but together it was pleasant, just didn't rock my world.
This was very good. I used the Godiva white chocolate liqueur, but I felt that the vodka taste overwhelmed the other flavors. I think that next time I would start with 2 ounces of vodka and add to taste. Thanks Jen for a fun drink. Made for Photo Tag.