- 1133.98 g bag frozen shoestring French fries
- 680.38-907.18 g hamburger, browned
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger. Place french fries in casserole dish (I use 11x13), place hamburger over fries. Mix water with soups and pour over top. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour to an hour, depending on how crispy you want the edges.
- For a smaller recipe, decrease the hamburger and only use one type of soup.