Recipe by Bri22
i came up with this recipe trying to make a flavorful breaded chicken. its fast, easy and sooooo delicious!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 170.09 g can French-fried onions
- 354.88 ml breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml milk
- 177.44 ml parmesan cheese
- 44.37-59.16 ml melted butter or 44.37-59.16 ml margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- spray the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- whisk together milk and eggs in a bowl big enough to dip chicken into.
- dip chicken in eggs, set side by side in baking pan.
- in a small bowl crush the onions.
- mix in the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese pour over chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken.
- bake at 350 degrees until chicken is done about 45 minutes.
- ****Note**** If CHICKEN IS TOO THICK, I POUND IT AND SOMETIMES CUT IT IN HALF.