French's Crispy Onion Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this recipe on the back of a French's Fried Onion container and found it to be very tasty and very easy to make. I serve it with green beans :)
- Ready In:
- 2 cups french's original French-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Crush the french fried onions.
- Dip chicken into egg. Coat in crumbs. Press firmly to adhere.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, or until center no longer is pink.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION