Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
I call this freezer cheesy potatoes because I always make a double recipe and before baking, freeze half of it for another time. I use foil pans and cover with aluminum foil. I thaw in the refrigerator before baking as instructed. They turn out great.
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Transfer to a 13X9 inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
I like this recipe! It's good as a side dish as it is, but then we added sliced beef polish sausage pieces and it was a great main dish!
These potatoes are yummy. I made them for my once a month dinner exchange. Everyone loved them. They freeze great. I made enough for 10 families. Super easy and fast.